Last winter I spent some time working on an LED lighting rig for my AR.Drone.  I had to teach myself more than I had expected regarding electricity, wiring, using resistors, etc, but it was pretty fun.  It took several weeks, but when I finally completed my working prototype, I made this quick video with my webcam.

Unfortunately, I found the Drone to be pretty unstable on my first test flight with the rig.  I’ve been working on reducing the weight to help compensate for the weight of the lights, but I haven’t had as much time to work on it lately.  Hopefully I can get back to it one of these days, as I think it would be AWESOME to see this flying at night.